• Contacting and meeting with alumni in
Northeast Ohio and your hometown for one hour to learn about their
experiences as students and as alumni. These meetings will take place
during the academic year, including holiday breaks.
• Provide resources regarding volunteer/event opportunities related to the alumni association and university.
• After interviews are complete, report your findings online.
• Serve as a university liaison.
• Assist with advancing the university
Our selection process is highly competitive and is based on the interest and enthusiasm exhibited for Kent State University and the Student Alumni Association. This is a compensated job opportunity. Students will be paid $75/interview completed.
Student Alumni Association Eligibility Requirements
• Full-time and part-time students
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• Graduate no earlier than December 2014
• Time availability
• Knowledge of Kent State University
• Demonstrated leadership qualities: responsible, disciplines, independent, personable and organization
Please turn in completed applications to the Williamson Alumni Center.