One Stop for Student Services Helps Alumni
The Office of the Provost is pleased to announce the opening of the One Stop for Student Services on June 5 (Kent Campus). The One Stop for Student Services will serve as a single point-of-contact for students and alumni services previously provided at the Registrar, Bursar* and Student Financial Aid offices. One Stop Counselors will be cross-trained and provide holistic advising in these areas.
The One Stop will be located on the first floor of the main Library at the Kent Campus. Comprehensive student services will also be provided via the One Stop email, telephone and website.
The One Stop for student services can assist KSU alumni with:
• Obtaining and understanding transcripts
• Requesting course descriptions
• Grade information
If returning to KSU, One Stop Counselors can also assist alumni with:
• Navigating FlashLine (the online student portal)
• Applying for financial aid and scholarships
• Understanding financial aid awards
• Understanding e-bills
• Bill due dates
• Payment options
• Budgeting and financial wellness
• Certification of enrollment
• Ohio residency status
• Explaining academic petitions
• And more!
Beginning June 5, please contact the One Stop for Student Services. We look forward to assisting you.
Location: First Floor, University Library
* Please Note: Non-registered students, including alumni, that have questions about past due account balances, Perkins, nursing, and/or health professional loans should contact the Bursar’s Office at 330-672-2626, option 2.
Regional campus students and alumni are welcome to continue contacting their on-campus enrollment services offices or contact the One Stop at Kent Campus.